Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dec 11

The morning was normal for Avion. Zidan’s Co-op Preschool was canceled. Zidan didn’t seem to notice and that was good. He would have been very sad if he realized that he was not going to see his two buddies. When I was getting Sassi ready for PM Kindergarten, I decided to volunteer in her class. I had not been in her class yet this month and she only has 5 more days of school before Christmas Break and two of those days I'm going to be in Avion's class. The one thing about last minute volunteering is that I don’t get to prep Avion for the change of him not riding the bus. So here was my dilemma, do I rush home after volunteering and have the kids take the bus or do I leave a note with the office saying I’m picking up Avion from school and hope that he doesn’t have his heart set on ridding the bus. Well I choose to do the last option and it worked out great. I got to talk with Avioin’s teacher Mrs. F and found out that Avion had his best day since he went back to school from Thanksgiving Break. Yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment