Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 10

Today is my birthday, David lets me sleep in. When I woke up Avion was already at school. I asked David how Avion was this morning. David said that Avion was a little off because I was not up but he got on the bus just fine. I think to myself I will get a call from the school later today. After lunch, David got Sassi and Zidan off on their buses. We decided to go pick up a movie rental and the pizza for dinner. Once we are back home I notice that we had three missed calls. One was from the school and there was a voice mail too. Mr. V (Avion's Resource Teacher) from the school wants to talk with me because Avion has been acting out and is having a hard day. I call Mr. V and explain to him that today in my birthday and so the morning was a little different. Overall the phone call went very well. Once Avion got home from school, I asked him how is day was. I got the normal response of fine. I asked him if Mr. V took him out of class. Avion said yes and that he had a big paper for me. On the paper there is a Avion hand drawn picture of him yelling with a big X through it. Avion told me no yelling, that is bad. The rest of the day went pretty well, Avion had one more melt down and that was because I told him he could not play Boom Blox any more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment