Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 6

The whole family went to the bank today. We had to sit around and wait for a bit to get the service we wanted. I was sharing a chair with Zidan and we were playing a quiet game. Then all of a sudden I hear Avion whimpering. I looked at him and he has his hands covering his ears and his eyes are shut and he is shaking. Oh he had also curled himself into a ball. I ask David what happened. He points be hide me. I look over my shoulder and see that one of the bank workers had brought out a camera and had taken a picture of some other customer. We calmed Avion down and reassured him that he wouldn’t have to get his picture taken. Avion hates flashes on cameras. The bright light hurts his eyes. So most of the pictures I take of him these days, all have Avion with his eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment