Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 1

Avion had a dentist appointment today. It went really great. I had to pull Avion out of school for the appointment. But that went smooth too, because I picked him up right after lunch. Avion got his teeth x-rayed and he didn’t cry. They cleaned his teeth and that went ok. The Dentist came in and was telling the Hygienist what teeth were missing and after he was finished. Avion looked at him and said, “I’m not missing ABC’s. I’m missing teeth.” It was very funny. Then came time for the fluoride paste and Avion didn’t want that. He shut his mouth and wouldn’t open. I got Avion to open his mouth and the Hygienist put the paste on. Avion cried his eyes out and then started to spit. He was given paper towel to spit in and then he left. Over all this is the best appointment we have had and he has no cavities. YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment