Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 20

I hate Flush Troops and I wish they would go away! I know you are probably wondering what are Flush Troops. Well let me tell you. Flush Troops are the little guys that come out of your toilet every time the toilet is flushed. Avion is scared to death of Flush Troops and they always attack him and no one else in this family. So whenever a toilet is flushed in this house and we have two, Avion jumps on a bed or the couch and buries his head in his arms with his butt in the air and stays that way until the toilet stops making noises. It is really annoying because if you are playing a game with him or trying to teach him something and the toilet gets flush he stops and has to hide. If you trying to stop him he goes hysterical. So please if you know how to get rid of Flush Troops please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment