Friday, January 1, 2010

Dec 31

I’m still fighting with Zidan to poop in the toilet. I know he can do it. He has done it before. But he just refuses to use the toilet to poop. He will hold it until he gets his night time undies (pull up) on and then go. It is so frustrating. Zidan has been using the toilet to pee since August of this year. But he still has his time when he tells me that undies are too hard and he needs a diaper. Zidan wouldn’t be daytime potty trained at all if I didn’t convince him I threw out all the diapers. This kid is a child that would let you baby him until he is 20. He never wants to do anything himself. I have had to fight him on getting him to feed himself and dress himself. Have I ever told you that this kid loves to fight. It doesn’t matter what the fight is over, just as long as he gets to argue and win.

Not even two days after Christmas, Avion asked me to put away all the extra stuff. And the way he said it made it sound like I had Christmas decorations all over the place in the most inconvenient places, like I put the Christmas tree in the middle of a hall way instead of in the corner. It was kind of funny and sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Leia,

    You must have a lot of patience. Potty training has definitely been an adventure for me too. POOP!

    ReplyDelete