Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 1

Avion is having issue at school. He is telling Mrs. F no and not listening plus just being awful. Even to his classmates. Well I have been in touch with Mrs. F and we are trying to think of things to help Avion. While in the shower (the shower is where I do my best thinking), I remember that during the car ride to Avion’s swimming lesson I had to go over appropriate behavior for him. And that seemed to help. So before bed on Sunday night I told Avion what type of behaviors is ok and that he needs to say “yes Mrs. F” every time she said. So after school on Monday I talk with Mrs. F and she told me that while Avion had other things come up that day he didn’t tell her “no” and he did his best to follow directions from her even if he didn’t like it. Both Mrs. F and I are happy and hope that this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment